Tuesday 16 April 2013

Tuesday 16th April 2013

In the morning I cleared up a heap of emails and did the APANSA filter change and then after smoko Luc and I had to sort out all the potatoes removing all the rotten ones and covering all the good ones with old doonas to keep the light off them. Boy was this great fun. It took us about three hours and then after this I had to do a gash run in the blue Hag to get rid of all the empty boxes. I went for a walk in the afternoon and I found three 303 bullet casings. I wonder who was taking pot shots or if they were shooting seals for dog meat? I put them into a glass of vinegar to shine them up and then I will put them in the display cabinet in the dog room along with all the other artifacts.
Luc and I sorting out the rotten potatoes

Artifacts on display in the dog room


Sea spiders from Horseshoe harbour



5 comments:

  1. Good job boys! !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did you think of the smell of the potatoes.? 1 bad one in the box is enough.Not nice.Mum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprisingly they didn't smell, but there were a lot of nasty ones lurking in there

      Delete
  3. Bring me back some sea spiders!! Haha :)

    ReplyDelete