Wednesday 22 May 2013

Wednesday 22nd May 2013

Today was another beautiful day with no wind so Justin & Trent went to Auster on quads for a day trip while John, Jerramy, Darron & Lloyd went to Auster on quads over nighting at Maycey hut and I felt a bit low as I would have loved to have gone also but I was slushy tomorrow. After APANSA I went for a long walk to the west of the station limits and just had a nice bit of quiet time out.

We have been asked by Kingston to do this equipment audit at short notice which is a pain in the arse as I have to walk from one end of the station to the other looking for serial numbers and stuff. Late in the afternoon I made some new cables and wired up the band audio equipment in the Biscoe hut and cranked it up full bore and played drums for 2 hours – my ears were almost bleeding and the funny thing was no body even heard me. It was over six hundred watts and blew half the old pain off the building yet no body even heard it GREAT, now I won't get in trouble when I get the urge to play at one thirty in the morning :)

Late in the evening I was watching and old video of the first moon shot when Chris wandered in. We chatted and put on another space video and cracked up when half way through the tatts lotto numbers for 1982 came up on the screen. After this we watched an old video of the “Goodies” who I don't think I have seen since I was a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment