Saturday 31 August 2013

Saturday 31st August 2013

Today got off to a slow start with a bit of a sleep in followed by reading emails, reading the news and then doing a bit of work on my blog. After a coffee and some brunch I headed off down to the shack to see what the bands were like. Conditions on air were very poor but I managed to work a station in Asiatic Russia and also a bloke I know in Victoria. I was talking to my QSL manager in the USA on email and I tried on several bands to get through to him but there was no propagation. After dinner I watched a documentary on building the Saturn five rocket, the guidance system and the lunar module which was fascinating, while later we watched a couple of episodes of red dwarf which several of us fell asleep during the second episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment