Sunday 13 October 2013

Sunday 13th October 2013

I woke up early this morning as the sun was shining through my curtains. These days the sun is coming up at 5am and setting at 8pm and my body clock is now back to normal. I could never work night shift as my body needs the sun shine. After messing around on the computer and doing a bit of a clean up, I went and had an early lunch and headed off down to the radio shack.

20, 17 and 12 meter bands were on fire so I got on air and caused huge pile ups with mostly Japanese stations, Australian, New Zealand, South African, Russian and Europeans. I filled the log with hundreds of calls and by 7pm I was totally fried so I went and had a spa to relax with a few beers. Back at the red shed there was nothing in the fridge to eat so I woofed down a can of asparagus and some tinned sardines – what a combination.


Lunch, same thing every day


No comments:

Post a Comment