Saturday 21 December 2013

Saturday 21st December 2013

Today I had a lovely sleep in. It was another beautiful day outside and I’m wondering how long this nice weather is going to last for? I did all my washing and then restocked Woolies, started to copy the media server, backed up all my photos and cleaned up my hard drives. Amazingly I found my long lost movies from the sail down that I nearly deleted as they were hidden in a folder in amongst some old copied photos.

Later I had some breakfast and then did the ARPANSA filter change and then went for a walk. I dropped into the workshop and did some work on my portable mast for a couple of hours, then I worked on my laptop for about four hours trying to get com0com virtual com port emulator working and with the help of Jerry, I discovered I was using an unsigned copy and once I down loaded the correct version it worked perfectly. I then cleaned up the hard drive before wandering up to the red shed for dinner. After dinner I watched a real crappy movie.


Mawson fire team 2013. I'm the chief so I get to wear the red hat

No comments:

Post a Comment